Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Getting Stood Up
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2020, 11:31 AM
Lupine56
Cruiser

I've been stood up lots of times. The one that made me really burned was I drove nearly an hour, and the address was a burned out vacant house in a semi industrial/commercial area (early evening, so all closed). I headed back home indirectly (motorcycle, so took a nice ride to 'cool off' was only slightly annoyed at this point) and got a flat, took several hours to get home.
In the pre-covid days stand-ups were more annoying if they wanted to fuck- I agree with Rocket "This is especially aggravating for the bottom who goes through all the trouble of douching to get ready." But also can apply for the connections that say they want both ends, but after they feed me, are 'done'. I couldn't guess how many times that has happened over the years.

With this covid, I had not made any connections since February. Had enough of this social distancing... decided to say ok to an outdoor meetup. 4x (different fellas) over a two week period., all no shows. Only one sent a "can't make it" note 20 min b4, all 4 were unresponsive to follow up msgs.
Quote |