Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How Do You Signal for Sex at a Parking Lot?
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2021, 03:29 AM
buttpiratesc
Cruiser

I look for guys in big rigs mostly. I see if there is someone sitting in the cab of the truck. If they are staying, many times they have their interior lights on. Quite often, the guy will be sitting in the driver seat without a shirt. If I can, I park in front of them so I can tap my brake lights three times. I try this a few times, then I get out of the car, stretch, and casually put my hand on my crotch. I will walk around the car checking the tires, etc, casually grabbing my crotch. I keep looking into the cab to see if there is a reaction. Sometimes the guy will roll down his window or blink his lights. If that happens, I casually walk up to the cab and ask for the time to get a convo started. Sometimes I ask if I can climb up onto the step to see what a big rig looks like inside. This is usually when I see the guy has his cock out, or better yet, he hasn't got any pants on. At this point, ask if you can get in, and go for it.

I was on I-26 the other day and I was passing a big rig. The guy had a tiny blue light on in his cab. It was dark, so the light really stood out. I pulled in front, tapped my brakes three times, and luckily, a rest area was coming up. I pulled in, and he followed. I got out and he blinked his lights. I went up to the truck, and we ended up sucking and fucking each other.

The blue light is a signal in most cases that the guy is gay and he is horny. Sometimes, however, it is in support of law enforcement, so don't get your signals mixed up.
Quote |