Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasies during sex
View Single Post
Old 12th February 2022, 04:28 AM
buttpiratesc
Cruiser

I am bi and married. I have pretty good sex with my wife, but I do need some cock and ass once in a while. I love my wife, but I have needs from time to time that no woman can fulfill. I have been having a dry spell with my extracurricular activities, and lately, I have been fantasizing of topping other guys as I fuck her. My latest fantasy was me fucking a young hot black stud flat on his back with his legs spread wide in the air. I see his face and magnificent hard body and huge cock as I fuck him. My fantasies drown out my wife's own screams and moans as she orgasms repeatedly. Finally, when I cum, I see him stroking his own big cock and cumming on his chest. Naturally, I pull out and blow my own load on her chest which solidifies the fantasy. Recently, when fucking her doggy style, I had a fantasy of fucking a tattooed bear doggy style. Straight guys will have fantasies of fucking other women, but I am not straight!!! Somehow, this makes me feel like I am having a bi threesome.
Quote |