Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anal Sex Advice Needed
View Single Post
Old 21st February 2022, 03:58 AM
buttpiratesc
Cruiser

The most important thing to start off with is to CLEAN YOURSELF OUT! Yes, do two or three enemas until the water comes out clear. Stuff in your rectum and colon will rub and scrape your insides, making it uncomfortable. Also, there is always the worry about "leakage," which makes you less relaxed. I always clean out before anything goes in my ass. Once clean, my inside is as smooth and soft as a pussy.

The next thing I like to do for bareback is I use Vaseline as my lube of choice. Put it on your finger and really finger fuck your ass and lube it up GOOD. You can never have too much grease in your ass. Next, lube your guy (or toy) up good too. Don't be concerned about the excess lube. Far better to have excess lube than not enough.

Next, penetration. There IS a trick to getting it in until you are really used to it. I push the tip of the toy or cock against my hole, release, push, release. Keep doing this. It takes time to get it in the first time, but it works. Once the hole has dilated, the cock will slide in. Make sure you don't stop there. Keep the cock MOVING. Yes, it needs to be moving in and out so your ass doesn't clamp down on it. Your hole will learn that it is ok to be relaxed. Keep it moving. Once you get to where you can fuck normally, you have it made.

The more often you take a cock or toy in your ass, the sooner your hole will learn to relax instantly. My hole opens wide the moment I even start thinking about anal sex. Follow these steps every time, and you will be able to fuck like the best of us!
Quote |