Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Confess Up! Ever faked an online profile?
View Single Post
Old 21st February 2022, 12:23 PM
Lupine56
Cruiser

no, all profiles I have made were honest.
As to the other side: terms like GL, VGL, hung, etc seem to have a wide range of perspective. lol but that would not be a biggie to me, nor would an older pic.
Some guys freak a pic is over a year old., most of us don't change a lot in a year, heck I had some shots of me at around 30 and 40+ and they looked the same! I say if the image is representative, use it!
Ages: well I get it, if you look (30) but are (45) not kickin ya to the curb. Heck some guys @30 look more like 60! & I've met a pretty hot 70 guy couple years ago (profile said 50, and he looked damn good for 50! showed me his id, made the joke 'black don't crack') was a shame he was just visiting the area.

If the guy is not like his profile in a significant way, I walked away., part the concern of if he lied about X what about the other points (like std's, etc) Once in a while because the reality killed the mood. (Like the guy I arranged to meetup @ the mall and was dressed as a woman, admit he looked totally real but I was expecting a masculine man. "Woman" approached me & flirted, I was like hey, flattered but please leave me alone. Then the voice changed and called my 'name'. Yikes! lol but I walked away.... quickly... But most guys I met were reasonably described in their profile to their reality.
Quote |