Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 21st March 2022, 02:15 PM
Lupine56
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
An exciting and scary realization.I remember when I first was fooling around with buddies and we kept telling ourselves we were just horny or girls were not putting out or whatever excuse worked that day. And for most of the guys I think that was the truth.
But then I started to realize I really enjoyed it and as friends "out grew" fooling around with guys I still wanted it. An urge I never grew out of.
Ditto, was kinda sad that the urges grew but the pool of choices shrank as the years slid on.
I used to have 1 bud that 'out grew' the foolin around but he had an issue with premature ejaculation, and knew if he came 1,2 times before the date he could get the condom on and do something more satisfying with his girl. he also realized it worked better if those 1-2 shots were with help as he came a lot harder. I used to luv helping him out b4 his dates. lol He's sometimes stop by after the date too, if he didn't get lucky.
Quote |