Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Anal
Thread: First Time Anal
View Single Post
Old 15th July 2022, 09:48 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Thanks for the update - glad to know you are still here and got to try bottoming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi_burbs_Guy View Post
The first few times were a bit awkward and not enjoyable to me at all. I think that this was because I was with guys that weren't experienced enough and I was nervous about someone fucking me.
I am no expert - but I do think it takes time to get past the mental barriers we have due to upbringing and society. I remember being more nervous about the fact that sucking dick in my mind I could "justify" as just being horny young men. However getting fucked - there was no denying it - that was gay sex. It was not easy making that step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi_burbs_Guy View Post
I also learned very early that getting clean is a must,
Very embarrassing - but not uncommon. As others have said "shit happens" and when doing anal it is going to occur at some point. Glad you learned from it - when we were first trying anal I had never heard of douching.

It is great you gave it a try and are enjoying it!
Quote |