Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 16th April 2008, 08:08 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
As the average Thai worker takes home around Bht 8,000 per month, I'm not surprised he was happy to stay for a week after a Bht 15,000 tip....plus I guess all meals found! ..... Sanook maak maak!
I appreciate your view, but I think looking at compensation in terms of minimum pay that some day laborer or store clerk might earn is specious. Most construction workers or 7-Eleven clerks couldn't do what these boys do, at least not with the same elan as most of the guys I have offed manage. I'm not talking about someone who lies there like a slab of meat, but someone who makes me believe briefly that he's enjoying the sex with me as much as I am with him. He's a magician and an actor worthy of a star at Graumann's Chinese Theater.

Quote:
I'm not surprised he was happy to stay for a week after a Bht 15,000 tip....plus I guess all meals found! ..... Sanook maak maak!
EXACTLY! Sanook Maak Maak. He was having fun. I was having fun. For awhile I didn't have to remember I'm over 60 and ( if I were back in the US or UK) should be sitting at home alone with some stray cats and a cup of cocoa watching Jeopardy or Coronation Street on TV, and he didn't have to freeze to death standing half naked on a stage bouncing to some music he had heard 99,000 times before.

I'm not trying to outdo Mother Teresa or looking for a UN Humanitarian award. I really like most of the guys I end up with and I want them to feel good about themselves and I have ALWAYS been repaid many times over.

But do remember the guy was great to be with and ready to "perform" repeatedly BEFORE he knew what the tip was going to be. Our first night together, after repeated "encounters" of the very pleasant kind, I jokingly asked if we could go one more time and he responded, " For you, no problem." Remember money hadn't yet been discussed. It really made me wonder how badly he was normally treated if he could say something like that.

My point is that if someone keeps getting boys with attitude and who want to do as little as possible, no matter how many years that someone may have lived in Thailand, the problem may not be the boys. Even the few boys I've offed who didn't work out well were pleasant and trying to please, they just didn't click with me or they might have been more suited to clerking at 7-Eleven.

I know some people need to distance themselves from their sexual "partners" and disparaging them somehow helps to compensate for a poor sense of self esteem, but I don't want dehumanized sex. For that an inflatable doll would probably suffice.

Definitely: Sanook Maak Maak and Sanook samrab took khon!
Quote |