Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Depression and Getting Older
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2009, 06:05 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Great Attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Int2ectual View Post
i never pressure young guys because i recall that when i was their age i would never have looked at a man my age. when i find some one i indicate my interest and then move on. if they respond great. if not well i'm already looking for the next man i meet.
I do exactly the same.

Indeed, I still remember the guys, who had a very great difficulty in understanding the meaning of a simple 'NO'. I still think that this is just about the worst thing you can possibly do, when it comes to cruising.

Besides, the dudes going around and begging for sex are just not my thing. I fully understand that it is, by no means, easy to be an older dude in an environment that exclusively worships the youth. Yet, a dude lacking the most basic sense of self-respect is totally unappealing in my eyes.

KD
Quote |