Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2010, 02:54 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopChinese View Post
You don't miss much - I find that my hit rate drops severely after dark around 7pm. Seems like the vibe switches - the guys become more posey. A lot more attitude. The emphasis becomes getting laid instead of having a drink or enjoying the music.
Exactly. Once the parade starts, everything becomes a lot more difficult. I have had the best luck in the early afternoon when it's dead.

I don't understand the parade. What are these guys looking for that they need to walk around forever? Aren't there guys of their type they can connect with by walking around maybe two or three times?

I don't understand your post: if the emphasis shifts to getting laid, then isn't that the opposite of guys becoming more posey with a lot more attitude? It seems to me that the emphasis shifts to becoming posey (but then suddenly going in with other guys--but NOT me). By the way, it seems that there's a lot of unprotected fucking going on. And I never understood all the conspicuous noise made by Asians getting fucked. It seems they do it on purpose to put on a show.
Quote |