Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GoGo Bars
Thread: GoGo Bars
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2010, 01:47 AM
fountainhall
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantasian View Post
if a Thai guy would work 12 hours a day and maybe make 8,000 a month in a manufacturing job (which even then is probably above-average earnings in Thailand) I don't see the sense in being relieved of 2,000 or 3,000 baht (drinks, off-fee, and boy tip) taking a boy out of a bar (who might not even be satisfactory sex anyway). What I don't understand is why there are not more hot guys walking around outside hoping to connect for 500 baht. Actually, there are some--but not the number that one would expect for Patpong area, etc. (and for 500 baht compared to what they make at their jobs). If anyone knows a good place to meet guys on the street after midnight, PLEASE post! My walking circuit is Rama 4 to Silom to Patpong night market street to Suriwong to Soi Twilight and then back down Rama 4 to Silom.
Re your first comment about bars, the problem is that your logic does not tie in with Thai logic. Don't ask me what Thai logic is, though, because I don't know - and I think that goes for most farang.

Re your second comment, I do think you are patrolling completely the wrong area. Guys in that area are generally there to meet up with friends going on to the discos or occasionally bars. They know that most farang are bar hopping etc. and so I doubt if they'd expect much custom.

As for 500 Baht pick-ups, that area is also wrong as farang visiting it are perceived to be wealthy.
Quote |