Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex in Athens, Greece
View Single Post
Old 28th August 2015, 12:20 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
I always found it interesting how some guys would "go through phases" where for a period - sometimes it was a one time thing - with others maybe you fooled around all summer - then you meet up with them again down the road and they had - or at least said they had no interest.

One friend who lived next door LOVED it - if anything he was too into it and I would often be telling him to "cool it" or someone would figure out. Then his parents got divorced and they moved away. I saw him the next summer and it was like nothing had ever happened. He was clearly embarrassed to see me and wanted nothing to do with our past activities and pretended they had never happened.

And a few of them "found god" and suddenly they knew it was "wrong" and not only did they stop but everyone else should as well.

And then of course there were the "alcohol gays" - they were totally straight - but if they had to much to drink would be the horniest cocksucker you ever met. I always figured that most of them were just in such denial they needed to be drunk as an "excuse".

I have always believed that everyone is bi to some degree - some are more gay - some are more straight - only society and the rules of society make us feel that fooling around with other guys is "wrong".
Strange as this may sound, my buddies and I thought that this inconsistent behavior, shifting tastes, finding new groups of people to hang out with, etc., were all 'natural'.

First off, by far, not everyone was really into this kind of play, drunk or not. Second off, life always interfered even with our best laid out plans. So, it was more or less, 'here and now' with a few people. And soon enough, we figured out who was in it for a long haul. So, those dudes became the hard core of the little private coterie which naturally, had its ups and downs, but which, on balance, worked amazingly well until we graduated/post graduated and moved on with our lives.

No one had really expected such clandestine college class DADT arrangements to outlast the college days. And they did not.

But we had a reasonably good to very good times. Sure, a few guys were willing. But you still had to do some footwork to score. You learnt to accept that not every try would always land you a win. And you learnt to shrug with your shoulders, and move on, too. More importantly, most guys understood their positions in the pecking order, and a few learnt to respect their buddies while understanding that no one was irreplaceable, and that a smart guy would never let anyone (male or female) take him by his balls and hold him a hostage.

Some decided to take their experience with them, and the others chose, as you pointed out, to go into the denial. It did not matter to most of us. We paid very little regard to any of this. It got too hot in the kitchen, so a few dudes packed up and left? Yeah, that happens.

A dude left the play? Well, he must have had his reasons. The next dude or a couple of them filled in, and the life kept on moving. Not every 'new' guy was always as good as the guy who chose to move on, but some were, and some were actually a change for the better, too.

KD
Quote |