Forgot Password?
You are:
Not a member? Register for free!

Message Board > Our Archives > Trip: Dec. 99, Jan./Feb. 00   My Tentative Itinerary

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th January 2000, 08:54 AM

Hey Keith, make sure you make some stops in st pete! Did you get the places I already wrote to you about to visit? Would love to get more action going in this town. Tell me how do you quietly make a glory hole? Seems I see them but how can it possibly be done quietly? Hope to hear or see you in st pete soon. Happy Motoring!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook Share on MySpace

Old 12th January 2000, 06:45 PM

Wink

Hey Sojourn:
the bf is back in NOLA....and yes he is looking for encounters in his own back yard!
any takers?? The cruisemaster has begged me to cum online and reply...so here i am!

------------------
The cruisemaster's boyfriend
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook Share on MySpace
Old 12th January 2000, 08:56 PM

Red face

Yes, fellows, it is true. This road trip I christened the bf as 'junior cruisemaster.' Now we are waiting to see how much work I can get out of him!!

By the way, he gives the best head you can imagine. Let him tie you up or give him a paddle and he gets a MAJOR boner!!! Highly recommended to anybody traveling through New Orleans.

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com